Christian families face enormous pressures in our world today, so it is important that they have a good understanding of God's intentions for families and how to respond to the many challenges that confront them. The Board of Family Ministry exists to address the special needs of the families of the Lord of Life congregation by providing family fellowship opportunities and supporting and equipping all types of families in all stages of life with the hope, strength, and growth in a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Events Hosted by the Board of Family Ministry
- Family Night at a Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Game. Special ticket prices include admission, food, a drink, and hats.
- Family Night at a hockey game.
- Family Night at the Mesquite Rodeo. Special ticket prices for box seats include admission, food, and more.
- Mardi Gras Potluck
- Easter Sunday brunch between the 8:00 and 10:45 am Worship Services.
- Annual Church Picnic.
- An Oktoberfest pot luck to celebrate Reformation Day.
- Group tickets to Dallas Symphony Christmas Pops
- Family Movie Nights
Lord of Life has a modest collection of Christian books, videos, and audiotapes available for the use of our members.
Lord of Life has musical opportunities for families including Choirs and instrumentalists. Link to Music Ministry.