Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Lord of Life lutheran Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people .
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
- The Bible: inspired and inerrant Word of God, our standard for truth and obedience
- The Lutheran Confessions: drawn from God’s Word, a true and binding exposition of Holy Scripture, serves as authoritative texts for all members of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with all our heart, all our soul, all our mind, and all our strength
- Dependency on God: for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Loving Relationships: caring for others, forgiving
- Traditional Worship: liturgical, meaningful, reflective
- Small Groups: for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families: along with strong youth, men's and women's programs
- Empowering Leadership: using our gifts and talents to the glory of God