Welcome to Lord of Life Lutheran Church
Below you will find information or links to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Who to Expect
We are friendly, conservative men, women, and children who live both near and far. We are plumbers, electricians, businessmen and women, students, teachers, doctors, lawyers, motorcycle riders, athletes, artists, homemakers, all of us imperfectly sinful, but mostly we are family.
What to Expect
***TEMPORARY COVID SCHEDULE: Services at 8AM, 9:30AM & 11AM, with virtual Bible class at 1PM***
We have two traditional, liturgical worship services on Sunday mornings to choose from - 8:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Sunday School opening activities for children ages three through 5th grade begin at 9:15 am. After opening, the children will go to their age-based Sunday School rooms.
The Junior IMPACT Sunday School class (6th-8th grade) meets at 9:30 am in the Junior IMPACT room. The Senior IMPACT Sunday School class (9th-12th grade and college students) meets at 9:30 am in the high school room.
Please see an usher or elder for directions to specific classes.
Pastor Shaltanis leads an Adult Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall at 9:30. There is an optional small class in the library.
A professionally staffed nursery is available for children up to and including 3 years of age from 8:00 a.m. until the end of the 10:45 a.m. worship service. Or, if you prefer, Room 100 is available as a cry room and/or a room for nursing mothers. Please ask an usher if you need assistance or directions.
Copies of our worship service bulletins are available in large print, and for children 3 years old through 5th grade, there are children's bulletins and activity bags available.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- All men are sinners separated from God, cannot save themselves, and deserve eternal punishment.
- Jesus Christ, God's Son and true God, having also become true man, lived, suffered and died for the sins of all people, that we need not remain separated from God.
- Whoever repents of his sins and accepts by faith, Jesus Christ as his Savior has forgiveness of his sins and has eternal life with God.
- Therefore, each person is saved from eternal separation from God only by the grace of God Himself, through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In response to this loving gift of God, Christians will strive to live holy lives as the fruit of their faith, and together with their fellow Christians in the Church, will serve God and do His work.